ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    This is no excuse for failing to deliver a Maiden JORC before the AGM this year, so I'm hoping the Doc will still deliver on his promises.

No reason why we can't get our Maiden mine plan as promised too.
    Plenty of explorers start with a maiden pit and expand later.

One drill at a time should be old news by the end of this month too.
    It was understandable during covid, when resources were scarce, but we've thrown plenty of money at him for exploration.
    And we'd throw more. We should be drilling Aurora to Swiss Cheese before Christmas.

(btw, I asked him about the SW of Aurora 2 years ago, because it seemed pretty obvious to me at the time, given previous exploration etc, but curiously, he argued that there was nothing there... perhaps there was a misunderstanding between us, but still colour me somewhat frustrated by today's announcement that it gets shallower in that direction.)

And can we please get news of sending a SECOND team of at least 3 drills up to the REE project by Monday so they have time to get some decent work done before the military exclusion period begins; including at least 2 augers and an RC plus a DD with a water truck to our side of the fence. The neighbours have done enough work that we shouldn't need extensive desk analysis first. A single hole on our side of the fence from their biggest 3 hits would be a start.

Our admirable neighbours have organised and completed an EXTRA TWO expeditions up there since their first Trading Halt announcement for the discovery.

We've had none.

And our Announcements on drilling results are still only dribbling through at the rate of about 1 every 2 months. Mostly due to lab delays, sigh.

But if we get a proper mine approval started, then don't we also get amended approval from the Defence Department for all-year access to that tenement, and each adjoining tenement that is also required to gain access..?

Time to get cracking, please, even if we need to buy our own drills and employ our own full time teams.

There's certainly enough tenements now to keep them busy until they retire... perhaps even til their grandkids retire. LOL.

This is a $50million explorer now.

One drill at a time, one team at a time may have been all that could be achieved during covid, but it's not enough any more.
    Not for either of our two most prospective tenements.

But having spoken to the Doc myself, I know he's keen too.

Looking forward to more news soon, hopefully.

Anybody else thinking of attending the AGM this year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $4.774K 130.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 563988 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 395163 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.