MEU 5.26% 4.0¢ marmota limited

Yeah MEGA MEGA ..Rockets BOOM TIME to the moon ....honestly that...

1. 13,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1880
    Yeah MEGA MEGA ..Rockets BOOM TIME to the moon ....honestly that kind of talk puts me off buying back into MEU.. as its just pure HYPE without real reasons why or timelines ..I think if MEU could go out and raise a good chunk of change 5-10mill+ with the plan to ramp-up exploration operation from 250k per Qty to Million+ ...but i understand staffing issues are hurting ..maybe MEU need to PAY up ?? you do get the feel Mr. Rose is tight with the $$$ in speaking with him he did promote his tight control on costs .. great for a producer but really when your fighting for capital interests on the ASX sometimes spending can spend up can speed up results

As of present MEU has what 300koz or so Gold JORC resource and has been exploring AT for the last 6yrs still waiting on JORC resource ..or any idea of production profile hopes etc

Marmota Chairman, Dr Colin Rose, said: “ We are hoping this will be our final drill program at Aurora Tank prior to our lodging a Mining Lease application at Aurora Tank. The program develops a number of parallel extensions that are still open, and should enable us to complete work on an optimal open pit design.
    (IMHO results DEC to MAR23 Qtr .. ML will take 6months+ along with mining Fes/DFS studies ,sourcing Equipment + Staff etc ... another min 6-12m.. so hopeful HL Production 2024/25>>

Uranium asset sitting idle>>this seems all dependent on BOE operations and if BOE will want to purchase or JV MEU U308 projects

As like I've said before has great list of assets.. many ASX resource stocks do ... thanks to PTR exploration work MEU has jumped on the coat tails and now see upside in REE on their tenements..

But MEU will need all the approvals and then jump in the line for a drill rig ... all takes time >> late 23 drill early to mid 24 for results ..

At this point in time I'll keep my exploration funds in another ASX explorer thats fast tracking exploration great Geo mgmt around 50mill larger EV but Vs MEU 250k exploration spend per Qty spends just under 2mill... so over the last Qtr we have had 3x exploration results dropped on the market constant news flow of positive updates in operations >>

MEU at 66mill cap isn't peanuts ...
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 29/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $11.63K 305.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173978 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 403509 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.