AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

Ann: Aurox signs Agreement with Chinas MCC , page-18

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Aurox still has a way to go, hence the market response. The Port payment is fast coming up and I would say that shareholders are concerned about a non-renounceable issue or broker placement or extension/use of their current standby faciliy that dilutes shareholders everytime money is drawn down. Hopefully they will give shareholder a chance to buy more shares if they are going to seriously dilute the stock. From what others have said $20-25m may need to be raised. This could expalin why Indus and no doubt other fund managers have been selling out. Also, Chinese New Year is just around the corner and nothing happens for a few weeks after that. Look how long it has taken to get this far. It is good progress however, there is a few months before all approvals will be in place. I was hoping for further progress especially in regards to selling part of the project. Obviously, this is going to come but much later down the track compared to what I had antipated now that I have time to reflect. Unlikely to be a takeover at this stage with so many things up in the air that could all fall apart with a new party. So I think we are safe there and need to have patience as the share price will eventually climb as these and future agreements are signed off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.