AUE 0.00% 33.0¢ aurum resources limited

Firstly acknowledge that the stock is in the very-high to...

1. 15,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    Firstly acknowledge that the stock is in the very-high to highest risk category but that cuts both ways with elevated return. They haven't got a resource yet.

Very likey to get one. The grades are suitable for leaching and open pittable profitably. With gold price where it is they could mine it with a strip ratio of up to say 6-8 to 1. With their own drilling rigs they are trading drilling services with other lease owners for equity I see that as vey valueable. they have done it before and should be able to do it again like Tietteo. When they declare a maiden resource estimated at year end. The rule of thumb valuation is 3% of the resource value moving up as more mining studies are done viz. Resource>scoping study>PFS> FID> Financing. Mine build with further drilling and extension along the way.

I'm only in it because I've made some money elsewhere and know I can allocate a slice to very high risk, then add to it as it goes through those steps. Plus my risk is reduced by having say 8-10 Au miners of 30 resources stocks comprising say 20% of a much larger portfolio. Plus I've mined gold before myself and supported the set-up of Sissingue in Cote D'Ivore they mentioned via Purseus and gold I Ghana and two via MDL. All four mines were part of that Bririmian inlier geology.

All I can say is it's an educated punt but Dr. Caigen Wang and the Chairman have done it before and the signs look good with tight holdings from apprently knowledgeable investors. Caigen is respected in China. He ran off to meet Premier of China when he was supposed to be meeting me in Perth a few weeks ago at Mining Select. Coming in late and grinning with pics on his phone.

All IMVHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 32.8¢ $263.8K 794.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 132549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.