AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Ann: AusCann Investor Webinar Recording, page-89

1. 7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2727
    Been a holder of AC8 for a while now, down a substantial amount, from memory I bought 50k AUD in the mid 90s, before the release from escrow. Very poorly timed and researched entry from me, a mistake which I will hopefully learn from.

I want to stay positive on the company, the path to producing revenue seems very fuzzy, on the last conference call Ido seemed to waffle around it not taking 10+ years but being 5-8 years, but what are we infact waiting for then? what is going to deliver for shareholders before these 5-8 years apparently needed? I feel like we need better communication some hard milestones we are aiming to hit, AC8 feels somewhat lost right now.

We have 35 million in cash, with very little expenses comparatively to other cannabis companies as of now, however 5-8 years to reach market is 35 million enough to last these years? Seems like since the conference call people have been wanting to get out. If there is infact more webinars in the future, I would hope its focused on what investors can look forward to on a time scale that is measured in annual quarters, not in 5-8 year time scales, which is damn ridiculous for investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.