AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Ann: AusCann Investor Webinar, page-14

1. 1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    BTW, the share price might fall after the Webinar if analysts don't get any reasonable answers from AusCann. It's been a very long time that I have not heard of analyst covering AusCann. Perhaps, they have given up on AusCann? Thinking about the current state of AusCann, I cannot help thinking about the water bottle scandal a while ago. A company put tap water into bottles and sell them as mineral water bottles. It took so long for the authority to discover this. It is increasingly looking like all AusCann is trying to do is to import cannabis oil, get another company to encapsulate it into a "solid" form and stuff into a common hard capsule to "differentiate" it from existing gel capsules. The trouble is no company really knows how to do this encapsulation properly (commercially) at this stage (and at a reasonable cost). So, investors are growing a giraffe's neck waiting for the capsules to arrive.

If the capsule did come out at end of 2019, AusCann should be asked to break it a capsule in front of the camera to see if oil would leak out of it or little round particles would fall out. Also I would be interested in the "use by" date on the packet. Cannabis oils are not known to last very long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.