AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Ann: AusCann Investor Webinar, page-15

1. 1,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1057
    Seriously mate - this is the dumbest thing I've read of HC in a while, and that is saying something.
    Why don't you just come out and say you're shorting the stock? It's the only credible explanation for your "analysis".

These guys could say anything, and you would be flapping your arms around saying they are lying, now you want them to break open the hard capsule to prove it's hard (I did laugh at the thought of some idiot shouting "Prove it's hard Ido - come on break it open!")

So according to you - if everyone over as Auscann is lying.

- Mal Washer - an ex Lib politician and our chairmen would have to be involved, so he is willfully misleading the markets - he probably thinks he might get off being an ex-politician (and being Australia he might).
    - Canopy Growth - the largest shareholder, hasn't done any due diligence on the hard capsule - but they took up their options earlier this year anyway not knowing they are getting hoodwinked.
    - They flew in a guy called Ido from overseas to run the charade (had a long history of charade running on his CV), Ido was ok with this, he's got a plane ready at Perth airport for when the cops catch on.

The lying thesis doesn't add up - lying on a scale like this is hard to pull off - mostly everyone gets caught (see your water bottle example).

But I'm sure whatever happens in the webinar you'll be saying its all a lie - even if they did break open a cap to show a solid core you'd say it was staged.

You have no credibility on the AC8 forum and you're probably shorting the stock.

Last edited by djkencloud: 13/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.