AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Auscann are currently sending teams (largely from experience...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Auscann are currently sending teams (largely from experience from Canopy and actual Canopy employees) around Australia to educate Doctors (who can but are still reluctant to prescribe medical mj) into what forms of cannabis (some with THC, some without) will be available, how to use them etc. They even have an accreditation for Doctors who have done this course. They have stated that their Australian crop (yes they are growing in Australia now) should be ready and in it's various forms available in Australia (pills, oils, inhalers, and actual grass), all for different specific purposes (Epilepsy, pain relief, Glaucoma, appetite stimulation for chemotherapy patients etc), by early-mid 2019. *Then* (or soon before) you will see the stock price rise considerably. My opinion is based on the long term actual outcome, rather than trends or emotional bias, or day trading. I'm holding. And Canopy didn't invest in 11% of Auscann because they are small, inexperienced, or stupid. Auscann have done everything extremely well. Just my opinion. GLTAH. Cheers, blucat, David.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.