AAX 0.00% 39.5¢ ausenco limited

Thanks for clarifying, I couldn't get my head around this as it...

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Thanks for clarifying, I couldn't get my head around this as it is truly appalling. Zimi Meka presided over this gigantic cock-up he is the main one who really should be losing his shirt.
    Shareholders having lost money hardly have the opportunity to fight but I feel the Takeovers panel should call bullshit on the discrimination.
    It costs 2.5k for them to look into it + lawyers fees (unless you stab at it yourself) but after losing money who will be in a position to fight?
    So much for looking after the interest of shareholders, I knew CEO's and directors are all crooks but this is so blatant.
    He truly sold all his investors down the river what a snake in the grass.
    Ultimately though if I was holding I am not so sure I would want the scheme to fail. Then again RCF holds 18% of the company and debt with exorbitant interest provisions. If they force the company to default then they lose, it's a high stakes game of blackmail here.
    I don't think I would want to be in RCF's shoes, they should take their pound of flesh for supporting the business but this is obscene. I wouldn't be a party to keeping Zimi's snout in trough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.