AUC 5.56% 3.4¢ ausgold limited

Things are cold right now in the junior explorer scene, gold...

1. 11,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4607
    Things are cold right now in the junior explorer scene, gold prices are still very low and the overall junior market sentiment is still significantly down. The cash and liquidity is heading towards the cryptocurrency fad or if there is any major cash going to the ASX, people are choosing more established companies/producers or companies providing dividends. Therefore it is definitely not fair to compare to producing or mid cap companies in the gold space.
    I just have to look at my circle of family and friends and a few of them have just started trading cryptocurrency this year. It is definitely getting more popular however I feel it is a huge bubble and at record highs a lot can go wrong. Once this happens the cash will return again. People will not want to get burnt a second time with a crypto bubble. I am definitely warning them. Super/job keeper funds have come to an end so this bonus money ending also has to be factored in. Tax time also approaching so expect sell offs of stagnant stocks. Things should turn around in the back end of 2021 though from around July, August IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $235.7K 6.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2323736 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 75190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.