AUC 7.32% 3.8¢ ausgold limited

What a croc.I assume... as an ex holder you haven/t read the...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1856
    What a croc.wink.png

I assume... as an ex holder you haven/t read the ann. re the engaging of 2 more highly qualified and necessary directors to guide the transition from explorer to miner.
    The improvements that have been made recently in management will underpin and strengthen the SP.
    This is how it's supposed to go... out with the old.... who obviously did a good job of discovering.... now is the time for a change of guard.... it's all about getting the right ppl at the right time.
    I think you'll find the market will like what they are seeing.... it's now more about the ppl.... not necessarily looking for more gold... lets just assume right now there's more there.... we'll see what Stanley has to say about more gold.

You say you've sold and made profit... good on you.... well done... but right now you are starting to have.... an odour about you with your non nonsensical and subtle downramping.

There are posters here who's opinions I respect.... that I don't agree with on the consol..... but they put up a decent argument for their case.

Big investors who will finance the rest of the project will prefer a smaller SOI... it will also push the SP for retail higher.... faster.
    The reverse is also true... but no one here really believes that.... do they?....3M oz... shallow... WA... rising POG etc,etc.

When this thing gets going.... and the SP starts going up in .05 increments.... how long will someone @ 5.5c have to wait.
    MC is what counts... it's $96M atm..... Blind Freddy can see $500MC or more.
    It's always darkest before the dawn and I see AUC about an hr from first light.

Investors need balls... it's easy to get rattled... for some.... so close.... a bit more patience for old holders... maybe.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.7¢ $155.1K 3.959M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.