SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

No as was so PO with being ignored by this lifestyle company,...

1. 5,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3182
    No as was so PO with being ignored by this lifestyle company, which is one of the biggest jokes listed on the ASX imo and the longer they keep 6 board members doing sweet bugger IMO and with irrelevant skillset for us, the more certain I am thinking about delisting again, just looking after themselves with free shares by over generous CN's etc and NOT interested or give a sheet about their holders and unlocking performance returns imo, so they end up with all.

My fear was tamed when Colling St came in, BUT now waning again, we are nothing but mushrooms and nothing of substance has happened so far this year and almost wet season again. What a wasted year and I can see SP falling further and no communications from this head # of a company. Holders have to wake up and unite. SVG needs a rocket shove up its # imo.

Seriously this company is a joke by having the people on this board as they have imo. I am furious that we all still put up with this sheet from SVG. I do not want to see any REM resolutions getting supported, the only way we can get the necessary changes that has to happen imo is 2 consecutive REM against >25% votes at AGM time, then hopefully once Colling St realises how big a lifestyle and useless company is, then only then can we attempt a spill and finally get the necessary changes imo. We cannot continue any longer the way we are, simple as that imo. Holders have to unite and force changes, if not we will all spend another decade hoping and B$ wishing. SP will certainly now hot 10c. What a joke SVG are!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.707K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.