TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Ann: Ausmex Commences Trading on ASX, page-7

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Ausmex is a sleeper that i believe may start running very quickly. I have actually got in because of the current Executive Management Team. I first met these guys in 2008 just after the GFC hit. They were running a company Coalworks (ASX:CWK). I suggest everyone check them out. I got in at 10 cents. Three and a half years later i got out at $1.02 following a take over by WHC. Disallowed and i bought a new house!

I then followed them when they sold a public unlisted Mongolian company to ASX:VKA, again making money. I then followed the current Ausmex MD when he took over Commissioners Gold, and renamed Gold Mountain Limited (ASX:GMN). i got in at 2c and out at 18c. 9 bagger! I bought another house in Noosa! I wondered why he left GMN late last year and found out when i found the EUM prospectus this year.

These guys are seasoned explorers and miners. What i like about them is they dont over pay themselves, yet perform, and perform very well.

With their track record over the last 9 years this could be another Disallowed! This time ill buy Sydney waterfront!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.