AOA 0.00% 0.2¢ ausmon resources limited

Ann: Ausmon Signed Agreement to Acquire Cobalt Exploration, page-32

1. 31,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Honestly l could bet my house come this time next year aoa will be higher than a few others doing the traps at present
    I have seen stock float around the lows and to .009 to understand that this is just fun and games l dont trade well hardly but l only sell when l dont see value or management play up...l have just sat down and read another company announcements to see what has 20bagged it ...l couldnt work it out which is normal as agendas move prices and facts re rate stocks and see them stay up....think over the years maybe been a handful that l have held that have fallen to my entry points and most remain at least 300 percent higher after a year or 2 ....be patient take advantage of current situation
    One thing the day before news someone was happy to off load circa 20mill shares in one hit so maybe a few more cheap shares might be on offer..who knows frankly who cares to be honest if you cant see the opportunity at hand here then its to bad l guess(not aimed at you just generally speaking)
    On a side not if aoa raised 20million dollars at 2 cents we would be 50million cap plus 22million cash with a hot acqusition near stocks capped at 100million plus
    Yet people chase rubbish only time points you in the right direction
    Great day today share price will work itself out in the meantime lower is always better only means more returns on the way up lol
    Anyway our bosses made us wait but what an opportunity they have created for all of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.117M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 35499188 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7349374 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.