AQD 0.00% 1.2¢ ausquest limited

Ann: AusQuest to drill new copper target in Peru, page-29

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The question for me is.when i look at the area on google maps,what is a piss willy company doing in those mountains.Looking for copper.With 3 holes here and there.

i wrote this poem.Worth a read.

42 sins

For the sin of unfolding the colours insideHolding the edges too soonFor deceit hastily deniedForsaking the light of the moonHolding an answer with no excuseThe question abandoned In essence of time a ruseFor the sin of underhandedFor the hoarding of dustGathered in poolsThat the innocent trustTaken from gullible foolsThe cutting of ropeWork of a blunt knifeA mirror with no hopeThe tears of a life.For the sin of offering causeNon to collectNot giving a pauseTo the effectDeaf to the shriekThe tearing of veilForsaking of the meekThe oil of a whaleFor the silencing of bellsNone shall tollThe casting of spells Placing pins in a dollWho shall place a rockUpon a saplingTo mockThose that come crawling The sin of twistingWords of the innocent In falsely resistingThe gestures of the decentThe splitting of hairsWith no regardThe graceless airsA piercing shardSo hurry not on the road to hellThe gatekeepers awaitFor they can foretellThe story of your fateThe final ring of the bellAs the hour grows late
    Last edited by yukop4: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.902M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.296K 108K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1651909 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.