AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Ann: AusQuest to drill new copper target in Peru, page-9

1. 26,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    As was written previously Graeme is very conservative in his approach, not the sharp and shiny salesman as with a lot of other companies . Announcements to do with the Joint venture are vetted by S32 so no nonsense only fact. Magnetite is a "buzz word" and it maybe that we have a good resource of it, time will tell. Copper in the spotlight and Peru is great ground to explore.

The top 20 is nearly 50% and is made up of many geologists , who must see merit in the business plan of Ausquest. The great thing is no one forces anyone to buy, but those that have over the past few months are sitting on good gains.

@Manipulator you still have a chance to buy some before any results are published, so far your recent posts have made it seem like you are angry at missing out on the rise and are now down ramping, despite some positive news.

I wish I had the time to post on stocks I dont own, especially to down play what the company announced. Maybe pick a stock that you feel will out perform AQD. To make it fair we can start at todays closing prices. Despite a recent 40% gain. So Where would you invest some $$ if not AQD @Manipulator? We can revisit in 3 months . Prepared to share your wisdom?
    Last edited by rebel1: 21/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130632 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 636586 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.