AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

New director in to manage where their investment money is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    New director in to manage where their investment money is going......? or a directors fee for helping obtain the monies?

IMHO, all the money connections can be linked to a top 10 holder who sold out on the last price increase to 1.4c(there has been NO sub holder notice to say he has sold but is now not there in the top 10)
    This holder is connected to all kind of monies(good and bad) and i truly believe AUL have/are going to turn Macnally's reef into a new discovery....

If this is indeed planned for early next year then i can see the placement money moving out on the huge volume that undoubtedly will occur together with a spiking in sp....

The placement money would of exited with good profits and the money contacts will find new money from new investors to help move AUL along once again...ALL imho

Value at 0.004c? You bet ya, but as a long term hold?????????????????????????

Most here have an average of 0.008c so most likely not to sell until it is above that number, the placement money will make nearly $5m at 0.008 without much danger of mum and dad selling out...For this to work they need a potential of a new discovery and lots of volume, i think that will come, and we will have the scenario of what we had not long ago that was Tom voicing his opinion of being cashflow positive for LAST September with a massive spike in volume and sp with a couple of key holders selling out that actually share the same office as aul in another asx listed company then money will be raised and back down again, rinse and repeat a couple of times and then theres only the CR money only ever making good coin ...

Trade the trade as i feel good money can be earn't , however for long term i am now very cautious as to what is actually going on..

Good luck ALL
    Last edited by mattyedw: 17/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.