AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: AuStar Gold Corporate Update, page-24

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "It seems always to be confrontational with you vertigo."

Confronting whom, those who have made now provably false statements?

"You arent even willing to say whether MS can be mined at a profit but are quick to try to disparage others"

Disparaging those who have made now provably false statements? I don't state it will be profitable or not because unlike others I try to base opinions on facts.

"I think the naysayers have been right on the mark so far!"

I disagree, the hits are high grade and recent ones are thick, the plant work and the directors are buying,

"You will always get high grade hits, look at Maxwells from the past. Can any of these reefs be mined profitably. Jury out imo bht nothing I have seen in the results fills me with confidence.. Your opion ?"

I rely on the opinion of skilled geologists with boots on the ground, not armchair experts retirees. 

"

Regarding the plant.... it didnt function satisfactorily for MCO but I dont recall anyone saying it never would.

Your post "the diorite was never meant to go through the millPost #: 21471860

Jury still out as to its overall ability to recover high percentages. Your opinion?"

Already covered by K... yep another naysayer debunked. Do you feel confronted.

"I dont recall, any statements about directors 'money in the game'either. Please orovide examples?"

Already covered Post #: 36212009Post #: 36178257Post #: 36072897

"A big 2019, well, imo, its make or break as far as Im concerned."

Yep that is what the naysayers have being saying too for the past 3 years... good point.

"80000t plant capcity p.a. at average 5 g/t is around 13000 oz per annum. 
    At $500 /oz profit is $ 6,500,000 profit. Enough to excite the market and a significant s p increase? Your opinion?"

Given the market cap is quite cheap ATM, the potential for plant upgrades, potential for open pit and the potential for regional exploration I think there is.

Last edited by vertigo: 13/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.