CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Morning,

How many think this has been the go for a long time?

I personally think this has been the plan probably from day 1.Lets be honest it does make an awful lot of sense to merger/takeover, acquiring another plant with all their benefits and much much more gold land to dig up and feed the two plants is nothing less than a great plan that can only add terrific value moving forward...imho

Any reason the capper has mysteriously disappeared.....lol

Of course hes gone, his job was to keep it at these levels so the raising can be done at 0.003, do i agree with these tactics? no i do not, i think its quiet underhanded and i was fed a bit of bullshit at the sh's meeting that it was a brokers job to pull every night and reinstate the order every day....lol, who was he trying to kid.......

That said if the plan comes off then talk of $1-$1.50 with-in a short space of time was the target for the sp.
    Now with most peoples break even around 0.008 pre cons and $0.80 post then it depends how you look at the short term value..????

From my point of view i have been averaging down and will do so again in any raisings offered, why? because for this to get to $1 post to make good money you have to play the game the way the big boys have, if this goes to $1 then most holders will just about see green again whilst the cappers/sophs would of made around 3 bags.........

The above is only how i am going to play this and is not advice, but the big boys have been working on this for a long time now and finally its all coming together, why let them earn all the money themselves????

TIMESCALES
    Timetable.PNG Theres still a while to go as the indicative timetable  shows before any movements in sp will occur, the capper is doing the reverse by placing 20m and 16.5m orders on the buy to make sure the raising can occur at the "has to" rate of 0.003 again they are making this happen(good or bad it happens at this end)

So will people join the 0.003 buy lines to average down and try to get lucky or buy on market at 0.004?
    I think most are waiting for the entitlement offer to be sent before jumping either way too hard..

Lets hope P. Macnally defends sh's or will he just join the sophs and keep queit if anything turns sour for little old sh's like us, we wait in anticipation...

All in all we had no choice as to what was ahead, a certain few knew and planned accordingly, the raising will be underwritten, so if you dont average down the big boys will snap them up....

We were looking at a $1(post con) when we first bought in, NO, of course not, we were looking at much more, even the 1.4c it git too over 12 months ago now is more than the short term target, but when your average is 0.003/$0.30 going to a $1+ then that is very good money especially if you are part of the $10m(inc the $5.5m from last time) that will of tipped in by next month..

The plan sounds good, the way they have gone about it is imho greed and underhanded, will it work??// YES, but only if your average coincides with the gains....

Possibly Still over 2 and a 1/2 months left before any significant action takes place..

Make the right decision for YOU

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.