AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: AuStar Gold to be acquired by White Rock Minerals, page-121

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "I don't have to defend anything. You are the one posting a photo of a minute percentage of tenements and saying that proves you can't bulk mine. How about you give us a rundown of the entire tenement package to disprove Aurifices statement."

But you are defending aurifice's assertion, if you want to defend it how about you prove aurifice's assertion? We can basically discount most of the tenements as they border AULs and he has previously asserted the opposite for AULs tenements? FS are currently trying to get drilling permits for the tenement area where the aerial photo was taken, I wonder why that is taking so long....

"Anyway what the hell has any of that got to do with AUL? Your reluctance to mention AUL recently is the actions of a depressed, disillusioned man. It really is a 'don't mention the war' mentality."

We are discussing a neighbour of AUL, and you are asking what it has to do with AUL? I think you are losing the plot, and can be evidenced with your projection.

"You just talk such BS, where have I stated I don't want regional exploration. If you can show me such a post I will not post on this forum again. "

If you wanted regional exploration you would not have immediately started trashing the merger which gives the best chance for AUL getting on the ground in the short-term for a regional exploration campaign. Actions speak louder than words. Easy...

"as for your assertation that I don't know what I am doing, lost."

What does this post have to do with AUL?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.