AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"Sometimes I really do wonder at your ability to comprehend what...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "Sometimes I really do wonder at your ability to comprehend what is being said.I am not defending anything."

I do have trouble sometimes comprehending what you post, but as moderators have also had trouble comprehending what you post, have you considered that the issue may be on your end?

So its not defending aurifice's opinion which gave zero examples, but attacking my opinion that at least gives examples over more than 50% of the tenement base?

"What I am saying is the photo of a tiny portion of a total tenements package doesn't disprove anything.

It proves that a highly mechanised bulk mining at that particular historical mine is very unlikely given its location, I have since also added the entire tenement package of FS surrounding AULs, as an imaginary border doesn't suddenly change one's opinion from potential for bulk mining or does it?

"You are using it as comprehensive proof that aurifice is wrong."

No, I am using it as an example of a project that is not compatible with what was being asserted, and given that none of the FS projects have a mining licence let alone a single ounce under JORC, the assertion that they are bulk minable is ridiculous, but I am happy to be proved wrong, but you don't seem to want to address the actual point in contention. Weird.

"I haven't trashed the merger."

So posting "I don't understand why WRM made the offer." "is there a DD peroid" when WRM said in the announcement and you have said previously, that there is potential in the massive exploration tenement area, that isn't trashing? Weird.

"What I have said is that WRM has many balls in the air to juggle and I am not confident that enough of their limited cash reserves can go towards the AUL tenements to mount an extensive exploration program."

You previously stated "They really need something big at ROD or somehow fund a regional exploration program and find the hidden gem." Then WRM with over $10 million in cash and an Alaskan winter season needing to be filled with news flow comes along... but no, too many balls, don't know why they would do it...

"You stated that I don't know what I am doing"

I said you were lost in relation to the above, wanting AUL to fund a regional exploration program" then not knowing why WRM would want to exactly same thing.

"It obviously wasn't referring to AUL but disproving your ridiculous statement."

Well my posts were about AUL, so does that mean that those ad hominem attacks you levelled at me over the accusation that I was not discussing AUL are actually projection of yourself?
    Last edited by vertigo: 27/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.