AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Regarding Phil, I disagree. IMO his role was to take the turn...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Regarding Phil, I disagree. IMO his role was to take the turn what MCO couldn't make work into a cash-flow positive producer. Mission accomplished,now that has been achieved he is on to new projects.

"The plant has proved on low feed volume that it is unreliable and just cannot run any extended amount of time without shutdowns(breakages)..Lots of money has been spent upgrading(why should we have been spending money on a pretty unused newish plant)"

The plant has had issues both with breakdowns and recoveries. The breakdown are largely due to the hard doirite ore, which has been overcome with the purchase of a new pre-crusher. The recovies have been addressed with the purchase of new Wifley tables. So it doesn't sound like you know what you are on about.

"For all the hype of AUL's birth it has been nothing but a wealth destroyer for sh's and has been proven that this model no matter how you dress it up just cannot make money and doesn't work...."

The transformation from MCO's results to AUL's has been amazing. It had the doubters proved wrong time after time. We had predictions like "no ore left in the upper levels" to whole new multi-million dollar reefs discovered. To "The plant does not work", to recoveries of over 95% with concentrate processing circuits added. Sure you can criticise the amount of dilution taken to get to this stage, which has taken a hit on the SP, however one of the other potential results was to take on debt instead and be left with nothing like MCO if the collector came knocking.

So all in all the future looks bright with what I predict to be a cashflow positive Q1 2021 from mining and a massive exploration tenement area which seems WRM are very interested in to find the next monster million ounce Morning Star.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.