AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

1 - Maybe, but who can blame managment for trying to push the...

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    1 - Maybe, but who can blame managment for trying to push the deal along, many holders believe it's taking longer than it should.

2 - The BoD are a group of hard working individuals, working for the betterment of the company. All have other responsibilities / job's / positions to attend to. I happen to know that this Deal has almost been a full time job for at least two Directors and one of our BoD has been, and still is extremely unwell, to the point where I believe he will step aside soon. I believe the BoD wants to / will update holders with production figures as soon as time allows.

3 - I believe the company feels as though it's in a stronger position now than it was previously. Most large AUL holders I know, who have contributed funds to the placement are happy for the company to continue with those funds and continue supporting the company.

IMO, we should stop speculating about subject, wait for the company to clarify its position, something I am sure they will / want to do as soon a possible !!
    Last edited by 03boz: 15/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.