AUH 0.00% 0.3¢ austchina holdings limited

I've read it, it said it as using a finance advisory company to...

1. 943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I've read it, it said it as using a finance advisory company to evaluate a scientific process that uses coal to produce energy as AUH might do that or;

AUH might use the coal to produce hydrogen and ammonia (& a few other products).

As AUH has no infrastructure to do either of those options, nor the capital to build the infrastructure, then these options are just wishful thinking of what they could chose to do IF they had the capital.

Nor are they even willing to commit to a decision until they said scaled production is demonstrated.

Taking ECT as an example (as it is undertaking exactly the same thing, brown coal to either energy or hydrogen) that's been 10 years now of a similar trajectory that AUH has launched itself on, with only a small plant that compresses lignite and an artist's conception of what they want to do to show for $37 mill being spent.

The quote from AUH's announcement indicates a lot:

"Technology investment is a risky undertaking and hence, the Company plans further studies before committing to any project in a tight capital market environment."

Or AUH could just sell the coal.

I didn't read anything about plant/infrastructure to process the coal to energy/hydrogen planned.......

Last edited by subumbra: 18/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.301M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.276K 1.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9959332 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3177079 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.