APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Wholeheartedly and without hesitation disagree with you. I think...

1. 34,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Wholeheartedly and without hesitation disagree with you. I think BNPLs like APT behaving like they do are numbered. Especially APT and the other BNPLs will find their days numbered of poor governance, risk, compliance and AML. AUSTRAC has the worst reputation IMHO and the opinion of many others especially News Corporation with the worst reputation of any Anti Money Laundering authority in the western world or possibly the entire world,

Dutton would be the current Federal Treasurer if he could have managed AUSTRAC and AUSTRAC CEO Nicole Rose. Unfortunately for APT, Australia and the LNP, not to mention law enforcement, he has not.

No one has any confidence in AUSTRAC who sit on things, do not refer things to the AFP, just do nothing.

If and when LNP get sick of Frydenberg and the poor state of the Australian economy due to lack of stimulus under his watch, and Dutton is promoted to Treasurer, AUSTRAC will be pushed a lot harder than now and the BNPLs like APT will not be able to get away with as much as previously.

AUSTRAC will not be this bad forever. APT’s future needs to factor that in IMHO and it looks like the market is doing so. the coronavirus is only lifting the lid on things, it is not doing the heavy lifting. Some things will be higher at the end than in the beginning of this coronavirus inspired irrationality IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.