AGD 0.00% 2.8¢ austral gold limited

It's not as simple as that for AGD, otherwise we would all be...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    It's not as simple as that for AGD, otherwise we would all be smoking fat cigars. The price of gold and silver is favourable but there are company specifics with ADG that are holding it back. Two years ago it was making a profit, growing profits and paying a dividend. Last year, it made a loss and this year there will be no dividend. It has covid related production issues but the decision to outsource mining services didn't go well. The, market doesn't know about AGD and doesn't care either and the company have done little on investor relations.I sent them an email about this mid 2021.The long awaited resource report that we hoped would rerate AGD SP sent the SP down.

In short, although I think AGD should be worth more than 7c, question marks are appearing related management's capability to do anything about it. The SP is at a three year low. My recommendation is a speculative buy but for the SP to improve it needs to develop a plan, stick too it and communicate more often on progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76284 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 13603 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.