AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

Ann: Austral Resources Company Presentation - RIU Sydney, page-314

1. 5,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    start following some macro commentators, bear in mind many of them have vested interests / biased towards sectors.. such as PMs
    spread your risk.. dont over commit to any one investment no matter how good it is, as if it turns south on you.. it will be very damaging if youre overweight.
    Andy on Finding Value Finance youtube channel is a good follow.. he doesnt have the vested interests in his commentary that many of the other commentators do.. doesnt mean you need to believe his thesis, you can make your own mind up on what u take from it

other interesting macro voices i like are
    George Gammon / Rebel Capatalist (2 channels)
    Daniela Cambone
    Adam Taggert - Weathion
    Danelle Di MArtino Booth
    all of those are on youtube and a good place to get introduced to a heap of different voices

there area heap in the gold silver space that are probably biased.. but then again if you look at the USD to Gold since Nixon.. maybe its justified.. but they are often also selling PMs on the side.. so reluctant to be negative to the sector
    David Morgan (silver & crypto critic) ironically promotes Lode PM backed crypto
    Mike Maloney - has done a great series on explaining our fraudulent financial system
    Jeff Clark works with Mike Maloney .. mining analyst / speculator I suppose
    Crescat Capital - Tavi Costa (macro) Quinton Hennigh (respected geologist)
    Gold Silver Pros - Rob Keintz
    Steve Penny = Silver Chartist
    there are others.. but thats a bit to get you started.. you will find your own way and filter out the ones you dont align with

Personally I struggle to listen to anyone who promotes cryptos.. but everyone to their own if thats your poison, thats why I didnt include the likes of Real Vision / Raoul Pal for instance
    Last edited by FishingAndBeer: 19/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.