AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

A few fronts here1. We're printing cash and the company realised...

1. 2,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    A few fronts here
    1. We're printing cash and the company realised it was useful to provide an Operations Update 31/3 as part of market awareness. I'm guessing we'll get more of these as the company is still valued on a pre production basis.
    2. We've proved up a >1kt / mth run rate (12-14ktpa) and the company most recently advised that we can expect this to move to 40kt pa based. Watch out for more on this. Any signs we're moving into this phase already (low hanging fruit) will be worth an ann).
    3. We're using cashflow to fund $7m of drilling which the co hopes can expand reserves and also production markedly (over and above 2. above) and underwrite a long mine life. A lot of drilling planned, some just getting underway. Some assays from last year (Dec) are due atm
    4. JV's. MIM (Glencore) are working on a joint exploration program and others are in negotiation. AR1's land holding is too big for us to explore alone within a reasonable time frame. So watch out for something on this over coming mths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.