IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: Australasia Exclusive Distribution Agreement-IOT.AX, page-259

1. 1,243 Posts.
    I don't think most people here who post negative views want the share to go down... What they want is for holders and potential holders to consider all possibilities and especially: what is definitely known about the company and what is speculation...

It is known that the company has distribution agreements... This is great. But a distribution agreement has little value until the company actually has a product to distribute let alone a prototype... It's great for the distribution company to have the agreement as they get millions of shares to cash in...

They also have a manufacturer that can make 50k of these per week. But once again without a prototype it can be a challenge making 50k of them per week.

Yes Walmart etc. are buyers from said distributors but they can't buy a produc until it's available. Also, how many products do these distributors attempt to distribute that do not end up making dollars...?

There were more than 200million shares traded on two days well under 10c! Maybe 5-9c from memory. That is a huge amount of people in significant profit. Who in my opinion have been cashing in. The volume hasn't matched the volume seen below 10c as it continued to climb to 18c! So before anyone believes those who have significantly positive sentiments on this stock just consider why it might be dropping in price... It's called profit taking... Price was allowed to climb after Ann today while others took the chance to sell at a profit.

Consider this: based on current known facts about this company, what would you expect the price to be in 1 month's time without anymore positive news? Is the news that good that buyers will continue to buy up?

Well done to those who have made bags in this so far. Always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.