GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Australia Biotech Invest 2017 Presentation, page-24

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I have been a holder of GMV since June and have acquired a reasonable sized holding and plan to be hanging onto these shares long term. Management have a great record in doing deals and building company wealth but for the new investors that don't know what GMV have in products and future revenue, i believe that today's presentation was underwhelming and lacked any spark or attention grabbing statements.
    I actually felt that this was also the case for the last presentation.
    Where is the information about the US$50M agreement with Winola on FDA approval or the US$400M with Silverlake on CFDA approval?
    Where is the information on how confident Management are of achieving these approvals?
    This is the stuff that made me firstly sit up and take notice and realise the value and potential of GMV.
    I am not worried about the SP dropping 10% or 20% over today, tomorrow or next month because i am confident that Management will execute these deals and in 9 - 12 months time the SP will be over $1.
    But please Management, improve your marketing/presentations when trying to sell the company to new investors and put these big potential revenue streams out there for all to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.