GBZ 0.00% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

I was expecting movement on WD to be a catalyst, a cash sale...

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    I was expecting movement on WD to be a catalyst, a cash sale would have helped with the con notes, avoiding further CR etc. The outcome was disappointing short term, negligible cash component. Maybe good in the long term but how long before anything eventuates? The pain of con notes and further cap raise dilution will happen before the gain from the WD alliance comes good. And as moneyzone says, in the mean time White Dam is cash flow negative in a time when cash costs so much dilution to get a hold of.

Catalysts this year would be Newcrest drilling, that's about it imo (but if they hit the goods this could run hard). Newcrest have been holding their side of the deal very well, their spend is well above and beyond the required spending rate per the farm in. There was concern they would take their time as the bulk of the spending requirements for the farm in are well into the future, but that hasn't been the case.

I would be very suprised to see any movement on the Morgan assets in the near term with the current climate.

Don't see gold price movements making any difference to share price, it is already very strong at 3k AUD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5.949K 594.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1904353 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.