S32 1.27% $3.10 south32 limited

Ann: Australia Manganese Update, page-130

1. 1,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I think we would be given Nickle over a cold beer & Steak in a boardroom.
    Looking through my tea leaves and roughing through countless pages of US news reels S32 may very well be looking at anything in the US.
    The Trump trade would benefit anything that is shovel ready with approvals even close to Gov validation for the new "CRITICAL" thesis.
    Copper in the North West, Arizona with a Republican with the "DRILL BABY DRILL" mantra generating USD gives good Sovereign risk appetite to the prospective clients looking for feed lines. This passage of mining is also not focused towards Chinese clients or albeit they would be a second tier of clientele.
    I also think Indonesia is in the firing line for not obeying the rules of engagement playing with the big boys.
    Large trading houses who are snakes in the grass and can destroy any mining house anywhere in the world, Vale, Rio, BHP, Merchant Bankers and so on and so forth have more fire power both economically & Politically to slowly eat away at the Indonesian dream of a Nickle power house. Im sure they have been told to tread carefully. Ive seen this before in the 1970`s with the "stop the dirt coming out of Sumatra or no guns"....& the ships soon enough stopped.
    Right about now and of the next 18 months is going to be a fascinating watch from the side lines but S32 below $3 again for me is a trade gift and it was a given that it was going to happen. When blood is on the floor and the world is going to hell blah blah blah...you buy and wait. It's quite simply the way of the world.
    Exciting times ahead.
    Fortunes Behold The Brave
    RDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.12 $3.06 $35.30M 11.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 391635 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1904 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S32 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.