S32 0.00% $3.85 south32 limited

Ann: Australia Manganese Update, page-50

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I’m assuming they’ll have to get divers and engineers to inspect and sign off the barge berth and mooring facility so they can barge from Darwin multiple 20000 litre ISO Fuel containers to the island. Im not sure if that’ll be just enough just to keep the lights on to all of the services and communities or also to return to mining operations but I’m sure they’ll be looking at all their options. As for shipping manganese ore from Milner bay wharf, for me I cannot see that happening within the next 2 years (if ever at all) even if they have all the resources and money in the world. Just getting capital sign off from both the JV parties will be time consuming and I’m assuming Liability for what’s happened is already being questioned. (I’m not sure I would like to fund the rebuild of my investment that my business partner mismanaged to destruction) , Let’s be clear, the damage to the wharf facility was not caused by a cyclone, That destruction was the result of leaving a near fully loaded vessel moored to a 60 year old wharf , which was built for vessels half the size of the ones they load today , during a CYCLONE . The force from that ship continously impacting the wharf with each swell would have been epic. There was never going to be a good outcome from that brainfart, which is why they have procedures in place to prevent that from happening ( somebody must have misplaced it this time). I’m not being negative , I’m just trying to keep it real. I know people who will be looking forward for a redundancy but I know a lot more people that will be devastated to lose there jobs and for those that live on the island their homes and way of life. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that and S32 can come up with a speedy solution to the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.85
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.81 $3.86 $3.80 $50.75M 13.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6965 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.85 137588 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.85
  Change
0.000 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.81 $3.86 $3.80 3287890
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
S32 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.