S32 0.83% $3.65 south32 limited

Base metals lets say have a 4% pa compound as a demand as of...

1. 1,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Base metals lets say have a 4% pa compound as a demand as of last weeks data.
    So lets say a global fractionalization equates to roughly USDB$750 by a little over 2030.
    That is only if Capex runs at a 5% compound pa.
    That has not happened anywhere near 5% pa, i would go as far as to say Capex has been peeled back in excess of 30% of where it should be.
    Zinc, lead, silver is labour intensive along with all mechanics of ROM.
    Factories in China have been moth balled to a point where a lot will never open again.
    It is not what is now so much, it is where the pricing mechanisms will be in less than 12 months from today.
    There will be a squeeze and always within history, you can shut a mine down and its entire feed line within a week.
    To open up a feed line, equipment, labour, shipping and so on and so forth, it can take months. So what happens within those months of re opening, the price exchange becomes manic and i have seen years not months of supply meeting demand.

I dont know when, i have no date, but i know there will be a squeeze on base metals and being in a diversified miner it is the best place to be. Better than money in the bank.

S32 has been kicked in the teeth on so many metrics and that is where and when you buy into a conceptualism of a monetary exchange that is a requirement as apposed to a sentiment based currency or other wise.

Do some homework on supply & demand historical events and then look at the quantum of what actually created the short falls and excesses.

That will clearly define to you where we are at in the cycle....lets call it.....S32 has had a bad run, but inside 12 months, it will be a brighter side of life for the company for the historical events in which you will be looking at.

Its simply cyclical.

Fossil fuels and allied products will be used for decades no matter what anybody says or wants to banter....but base metals that are directional towards renewable....well thats where the future is....and there is no argument to that....are we ready for the era of world transmigration *?* HELL NO.....a complete deficit going forward..... "CAPEX"....

Hope this helps...have a wonderful easter buddy......

RDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
0.030(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.63 $3.65 $3.62 $38.79M 10.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 321434 $3.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.65 390938 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.64
  Change
0.030 ( 0.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 4264190
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
S32 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.