CBO 0.84% $1.78 cobram estate olives limited

Not to worry , immediately taken a photo of the olive oil that I...

1. 5,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3066
    Not to worry , immediately taken a photo of the olive oil that I only use now ! And I’ve never even owned COB as yet
    Have followed for awhile, as I like agricultural industries and good quality sustainable food production.
    (I did for a time buy ECS excellent Australian hemp oil, but they ceased producing it due to costs )

FYI - in my kitchen right now just after reading your post
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5781/5781848-4726fbfb3ea16673fedf1402f8cea86c.jpg

Was only relaying what I saw and heard - ‘their’ words.
    I also believe that the Greeks consume an enormous quantity of their olive oil all on their own !

The extra virgin olive oil was divine everywhere, served up with appetiser bread if bought a glass of wine even.
    Did visit a lovely boutique Spanish olive oil and associated olives etc organic farm/ lovely views , near Ronda. Very amazing visiting Ronda. Beautiful olive oil.
    Except for locals liking still for bullfighting Becoming very contentious.

I simply spent weeks of my life , looking out the windows of buses and trains, through thousands, and thousands of kilometres totally of olive trees out the window.
    The Spanish high quality tourist visit farm - didn’t pick their very old trees, eg 150 year old tree. They described it as ‘tired ‘ now.
    Did see some incredibly old trees, not only olive trees.

All that you say is true
    Although a decent amount of professional outfit new tree plantings also - Spain, Portugal, Morocco.

The trees, many old -in Provence, southern France, Corsica, out the window (in valleys etc,) not so much every spare inch of territory as in Greece, including islands I saw, & in Spain too.

Spain produces over 40% worlds olive oil production?

Greece has highest per capita consumption olive oil iinnthe world.

All the best
    Some lovely days Cloncurry, and Charters towers, with copper and gold drilling this week- miss the old days MEP, DRM,
    (CPM ,and SHN excitement this week genuinely. )
    Last edited by Aqua65: 01/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.015(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $763.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.84 $1.78 $208.4K 115.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6585 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 11134 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.80
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.80 4386
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
CBO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.