ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Guys I'll just say as well what I've posted today was my...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Guys I'll just say as well what I've posted today was my interpretation of what DC was saying. It was loud in the room and there may be things I've missunderstood. Definitely not investment advice.
    Just a few other things I took away from today.
    DC does not read Hotcopper. He tries to do the spotlight interviews as a means of communication and does mean to communicate more, within the ASX rules of course.
    Peta Libby is no longer with PIO and hasn't been for a while, she had other commitments. The plan for Golden Ridge was put together by DC and NB.
    NST are expected to continue work at ACRA.
    The thing that attracted DC & NB to the Cessna project is similarities to the successful Silver Swan mine to the south. He's keen to get an em survey out there but no time frame on that. Sinclair and GR are priority.
    As always I found I found David to be very well spoken, knowledgeable and genuine. He's passionate about the work they're doing in WA and was very happy to speak to myself and other holders in attendance, I think some of my questions had been asked several times already but it didn't phase him, he does want PIO shareholders to feel informed, not alway simple to do so unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.