GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Hello everyone, I am newbie (to solar power and to GSL) with a...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hello everyone,
    I am newbie (to solar power and to GSL) with a newbie question.
    I am thinking of buying some GSL shares and have been reading the forums and other documents to become more knowledgeable & conduct as much research as possible before making a decision to buy.  I believe in the future of solar energy and feel it is a potentially hugely disruptive technology.  And it seems that GSL may rise once the technology is proven in the pilot.

I am impressed that GSL has gathered the funds to start their pilot and seems to have the interest of really big players in the industry.

I was, however, surprised to find this chart which shows that perovskite solar cell technology is the one of the least efficient types.  Is that true?  If so, then how can it be a future winner with such a low efficiencies? Seems like high efficiency would be a very important prerequisite to success.  If anyone can explain why GSL's technology has a great chance to make it to production,  and why this is not a problem, the low efficiency compared to others... I'll invest!  Thank you in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.