KCN 1.81% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Australian Gold Conference 2024 Presentation, page-13

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Dear Mr Hyphen ( who i love and respect immensely , you know that, So this is just for the benefit of all shareholders only smile.pngbiggrin.png )

Whilst we are on the topic of Sneaky $ucking slippery shit i'll tell you about another experience i've had with this crap...

Remember back when Plant # 2 first started producing Dore ?

Well there was all sorts of sneaky slippery shit going on there when it come reporting production time !

So much so that when Densamer offered to meet with me in person i confronted him on it....

lovegod repeated over and over; " So you are telling me, 1 Thursday gold pour = 1 shipment to PMR ? " reply " YES"

Lovegod repeated over and over; " So you are telling me, ounces poured on a Thursday = ounces shipped to PMR that week ? " reply " YES"

Lovegod repeated over and over ; " Are you sure, the figures don't add up to me ? " reply " YES"

It's a Cancer the culture we have at this company ! It's a cancer of bull$hitting and sneaky slippery shit !!

The $uckers were collecting multiple weeks of Dore Bars and then shipping them to PMR as a group and making the announcement sound like each shipment to PMR was just 1 weeks production to make it sound much better, when it was actually multiple weeks production grouped together !!

HERE you go for all you mushrooms to open your eyes : WHAT DOES THIS SOUND LIKE !!!! mad.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6412/6412444-208bf50bc7e47bea090196418483c6bb.jpg

rolleyes.png

Vote them a strike and put an end to this sneaky culture shit once and for all... They then have 12 months to cleanse this culture at Kingsgate or they are all shown the exit door.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.