KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Australian Gold Conference 2024 Presentation, page-44

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    I have an agenda Fitzroy....

I have an agenda to look after KCN shareholders from being exploited anymore and not having a repeat of 2011-2015 total destruction.

We have 40,000,000 shares we need to buyback to get back to square one...

We have 40,000,000 shares to buyback as cheaply as possible to return to pre-disaster placement levels....

It is TOTALL INSANITY ! to be promoting us before we have bought back 1 share...

TOTALL INSANITY ! eek.png

If people want to feel good about watching a presentation, go watch your grandchildren at their primary school yearly play.

Shareholders did not invest in a Thailand Charity or to run a conference safari to see our investment being burnt in the bonfire..

IT IS TOTALL INSANITY TO BE BLOWING MONEY PROMOTING US at this time and shooting ourselves in the foot...

If JG can't see this, he needs to return to MD... He is totally incompetant if he cannot see what blind freddy can see.

REMEMBER, JG couldn't see what we all saw at 16c, he didn't stand up like a man at any stage from 2012-2023 ( 10 YEARS) and know he wants to blow $60,000 on a conference and convince us he knows what he is doing....

$uck me, i'm surrounded by idiot vaccine poisoned dummy bunnies and that factor is getting clearer and clearer everyday. ( not you Fitzroy, just 95% of the rest of the population that wouldn't listen confused.png)

Hey Fitzroy, seriously, imagine you had a nice property in Melbourne you wanted to buy your children... Would you go blowing your mouth off advertising how great it was to everyone before you have even bought it ?

Promote it before the Auction, so when Auction day comes there are 10,000 buyers lined up in the street instead of just you and your wife being the only buyer getting it cheap ?

It's so insane it's scary...... i hope you understand and help give them a 1st strike and protect your future to get rid of them if they don't deliver in 2025 and deliver us another disaster like 2023, 2024 so far..... Give them a warning shot, improve or exit... no more excuses, no more promises, no more bull$hit.

NEVER forget, Doncamillo promoting us for FREE on Twitter cost us ZERO ! He got us to $2.10 before placement because his Twitter videos were seen by over 20,000 international investors everynight... Our current employees last used Twiiter in 2022, bloody morons.. I tell you there was not 4,690 investors in that presentation today that at the click of a mouse could forward it to 100 million people worldwide in seconds.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6414/6414030-f6f3e390efcefe465252ba90a1f7a995.jpg

Elon Musk just made a single sentence and it was viewed by 23,000,000 people, 23,000,000 people like the entire population of Australia in seconds.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6414/6414032-739d1aa96894c995d4ad16b1e0ad6848.jpg

You might want to read that document...... Zuckerberg just Admitted to all the censorship of Doctors warning about the Covid Vaccine before you all injected yourselves with poison...

The truth is coming......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.