DEG 0.80% $1.24 de grey mining limited

It's interesting that the latest presentation still has a bit of...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    It's interesting that the latest presentation still has a bit of a mis-match between where exploration is planned or happening and where it is actually happening. Like the Tabba Tabba drilling that Gmeister recently showed. Even if it was our JV partner Sayona drilling there for lithium instead of DEG, or indeed a JV shared campaign, you would think that action in that area might get a little mention, even if just in the table in the presentation? Especially as it did follow the characteristic DEG drill line pattern rather than the scattergun approach of our Wildcat neighbors up there with their recent campaign. Seems WC8 are onto something given their immediate follow-up infill drilling, so that may spur a bit more interest by DEG and Sayona if some good results appear.

There is certainly so much action there now that it is probably difficult to update folks on everything that was happening, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall on the office somedays! Hopefully Andy is given some free range to go out and look at the more greenfields areas now he doesn't have executive duties and can go back to having fun exploring for elephants in the Pilbara sun inbetween the board room sessions . Meanwhile the DFS must be very close, so the market is holding its breath I think, with rather small volumes as folks sit in anticipation of the next move. Hopefully its upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.286B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.24 $3.334M 2.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 108705 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 20490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.24 820175
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.