ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    That's all well and good saying that @Joelstar, but weren't you the one that sold out here for a loss just because of what you thought of a presentation made by the CFO back in April? And then buying back in since then hasn't yielded a return (and sure, that's an assumption on my part). But yet, they still have the same CFO, etc

I get the theory of never falling in love with a stock, but if you thought you were investing in a well run, solid business, and expecting to stay for the long term and perhaps leave a solid, cash making stock holding for your kids, achieving dividend status in 12 years is a reasonable expectation.

The caveat to that is finding a Boda/Kaiser tier 1 ore body that has taken FCF off the table for the best part of 6 years! And notwithstanding any of those comments, I don't subscribe to mgmt being negligent or sub-std, as some do, they've just gone about it in a conservative way that isn't everyone's cup of tea. But the coy is, and will continue to be, hamstrung by having a single, private owner with approx 28% holding.

But for the record, I'm still not losing sleep over the SP, keep buying it when I can, and expect things to change dramatically when oz produced exceed or equal 100K or when they announce a JV partner for Boda.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion - even those that have many....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.