ALK 3.75% 41.5¢ alkane resources limited

That's all well and good saying that @Joelstar, but weren't you...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    That's all well and good saying that @Joelstar, but weren't you the one that sold out here for a loss just because of what you thought of a presentation made by the CFO back in April? And then buying back in since then hasn't yielded a return (and sure, that's an assumption on my part). But yet, they still have the same CFO, etc

I get the theory of never falling in love with a stock, but if you thought you were investing in a well run, solid business, and expecting to stay for the long term and perhaps leave a solid, cash making stock holding for your kids, achieving dividend status in 12 years is a reasonable expectation.

The caveat to that is finding a Boda/Kaiser tier 1 ore body that has taken FCF off the table for the best part of 6 years! And notwithstanding any of those comments, I don't subscribe to mgmt being negligent or sub-std, as some do, they've just gone about it in a conservative way that isn't everyone's cup of tea. But the coy is, and will continue to be, hamstrung by having a single, private owner with approx 28% holding.

But for the record, I'm still not losing sleep over the SP, keep buying it when I can, and expect things to change dramatically when oz produced exceed or equal 100K or when they announce a JV partner for Boda.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion - even those that have many....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $250.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $246.5K 608.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18344 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 33528 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.