DRE 5.88% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Appreciate your view and no one knows if you are right or wrong...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    Appreciate your view and no one knows if you are right or wrong only time will tell . I just created a fairly lengthy response but it was wiped before it was sent, not sure why that happens whether it’s the content and HC not liking it or whatever but was not derogatory at all but couldn’t be bothered doing it all again. Sold some today not because of choice but need and will finish with beware the Yanks as they are one of the craziest population of all time and swore off ever investing in a company from OZ trying to make it in the US especially pharma. The technical tea leaf readers and common sense Joe Bloggs should have all been lining up today trying to get a piece but all MIA, tells me the JV‘S will be gifts for those joining the party. Some go up and some don’t as it all depends on when the conductor and orchestra are set and ready to perform. Give me 4 c and they can have all mine and still selling at a 33% loss but I doubt that will be anytime soon. More fraudsters and thieves in ASX listed companies than in jail imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.