DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Watched the presso again.... well a few times .... and you can't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1964
    Watched the presso again.... well a few times rolleyes.png .... and you can't knock Dean for his enthusiasm.
    After all this time.... getting slapped around by the market... and not on his own there.... he still has the dream.

Dreams are a bit nebulous.... but they are essential for success and anyone who doesn't understand that will struggle with life.
    Dreams and 'crystal balls' eek.pngtongue.png.... one needs to be a bit of a 'seer'.

I'll put my hard earned behind someone like Tucky any day of the week.
    I want and require someone who is after that "Life changing discovery" for my $$$$.

Concentrating the main focus on Mangaroon is a good strategy for the time being.
    Becoming self funded ensures DRE's survival until market sentiment changes for the better and or more discoveries are made.
    The 5 gold mining leases could be the savior.... being income to fund that major discovery.
    The gold income potential in this financial environment should not be over looked.

This is a very savvy management team.... and they have 5 gold mining leases.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.