RNU 7.32% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

This absolutely is the PLS of Graphite....but I believe it will...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2365
    This absolutely is the PLS of Graphite....but I believe it will be bigger.

PLS hit $11B market cap recently and has eased a little.

RNU at $11B market cap would be $6.40 per share (not accounting for dilution from oppies.)

The price today of 30c is crazy cheap when you consider that could likely be the size of your dividend EACH and every year in a 4 years time....this stock is going to make so many Hotcopper millionaires its insane.

I believe the Graphite shortage will cause an even more violent rerate of graphite prices over the coming 6 months as we start hearing daily about the global graphite shortage disrupting the EV revolution.

Add in that we have the known 2nd largest reserve of Graphite globally BUT possibly the largest (we will find this out soon enough too), PLUS the fact that we are going to be moving down stream and manufacturing Anode product taking us much higher up the price range we are going to be a spitting out such very serious free cashflow in a very short period of time.

Hold onto your shares guys as the insto's arrive they will now need to buy on market as there will be no capital raise for them to participate in.

Well done holders.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.006(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $502.5K 5.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91481 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 7745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.