NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Australian Govt Registers Nuheara to $539m Hearing Program, page-226

1. Jbe
    925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Why not flesh it out mate?
    There's the Catch-22. Anyone has public access to these US court records through PACER, however PACER do not allow any reproduction of these same documents. You have to do the little work and source them yourself (as a couple others here have already). A bit easier if living in the US, with the process taking a couple weeks longer if in Australia. Now if I was to 'flesh out' what is already on the public record (just not readily accessible via an easy google link) you would have good reason to report any post of mine for 'unsubstantiated information'. Answer your question?

Is there actually nothing more to discuss here... or you got something else you want to insinuate?
    Plenty there to discuss for those truly interested. No insinuations here. Documents are pretty clear IMO in and of themselves.

imo no one is particularly sensitive to the story. It has been disccused at length already and well and truely in the past now.
    When or where has this been discussed? On the Nuhearian's FB forum?

People are just frustrated with having to fill in the gaps of your narrative.
    See above. Source the docs if you want, interpret what is stated there how you choose and fill in your own gaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.