GHY 6.45% 82.5¢ gold hydrogen limited

This is not a Hydrocarbon system. I like to share some of the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

This is not a Hydrocarbon system. I like to share some of the differences, collected from the group posts, Mali , and others. May help us navigate through this new field.

Natural Gas production: High driving force (Pressure) - High Flow rate - Fixed Volume (defined Reservoir) – limited production life - Limited solubility in water- larger molecules – (water coning is a serious production risk)

Hydrogen / Helium production: Low driving force (Pressure) - Low flow rate - Continuous generation from the deep source-reaching a sealed porous zone –(no reservoir as such) - Much longer production life-(no pressure decay Mali)- Higher solubility in water - much smaller molecules. (SeeEvington posts)

Can we apply term “Water Coning” with its high risks to the Hydrogen production zone? Not sure as we don’t have a Reservoir as such, we have a production zone(s) connected to Hydrogen source, and possibly to a source of water, they mix, they are very soluble at pressure, and can easily separate at low pressures. (Opinion -Not my specialty)

Couldn’t tellwhich zone produces the water? This could be because both Ramsay 1 and 2 are Open Hole Wells – No Casing – all zones are inter-connected - I believe this is one objective of Stage 2 testing; to remove the fluid and Isolate Zone Testing- (assume with Packers)

Hope tohave more information by end of July Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.