GHY 8.19% $1.29 gold hydrogen limited

This is not a Hydrocarbon system. I like to share some of the...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

This is not a Hydrocarbon system. I like to share some of the differences, collected from the group posts, Mali , and others. May help us navigate through this new field.

Natural Gas production: High driving force (Pressure) - High Flow rate - Fixed Volume (defined Reservoir) – limited production life - Limited solubility in water- larger molecules – (water coning is a serious production risk)

Hydrogen / Helium production: Low driving force (Pressure) - Low flow rate - Continuous generation from the deep source-reaching a sealed porous zone –(no reservoir as such) - Much longer production life-(no pressure decay Mali)- Higher solubility in water - much smaller molecules. (SeeEvington posts)

Can we apply term “Water Coning” with its high risks to the Hydrogen production zone? Not sure as we don’t have a Reservoir as such, we have a production zone(s) connected to Hydrogen source, and possibly to a source of water, they mix, they are very soluble at pressure, and can easily separate at low pressures. (Opinion -Not my specialty)

Couldn’t tellwhich zone produces the water? This could be because both Ramsay 1 and 2 are Open Hole Wells – No Casing – all zones are inter-connected - I believe this is one objective of Stage 2 testing; to remove the fluid and Isolate Zone Testing- (assume with Packers)

Hope tohave more information by end of July Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.115(8.19%)
Mkt cap ! $98.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.40 $1.29 $305.4K 229.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3858 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 2758 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.