OSL 9.09% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ubertrader,I must address your recent statements and clarify...

1. 6,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Ubertrader,I must address your recent statements and clarify several points to prevent the spread of misinformation and defamatory remarks:

Peter Hall's Expertise: While Peter Hall may not be a scientist or possess high education in the medical device industry, his extensive experience in financial markets and successful investment history, including his involvement with Sirtex, brings significant value. Comparing his contributions to those of Dr. Ricky Sharma, who excels in a different domain, is an apples-to-oranges comparison that fails to recognize the diverse expertise needed for a company’s success.

Accusations of "Stock Pumping": Your claim that individuals who invested at 0.005c and exited with 100% profit are "stock pumpers" is unfounded and misleading. Investors make decisions based on various factors, and labeling them as "stock pumpers" without evidence is irresponsible.

Defamatory Statements: Your assertion that using an alias shields you from defamation claims is incorrect. Courts recognize that defamatory statements made under an alias can still harm real individuals or entities. Your statements regarding "stock pumpers" and mischaracterizations of my intent are defamatory. It is your interpretation that is flawed and misrepresents the facts.

Clarification on Terms: Referring to Peter Hall as a "stock picker" is not inherently defamatory. However, the context and manner in which you make these statements can still constitute defamation if they unjustly harm reputations. Your latest post, which accuses me of misrepresentation and making threats, is itself defamatory and without basis.

I urge you to cease making baseless and defamatory statements. It is essential to maintain a respectful and fact-based discourse in this forum. Continuing to spread misinformation and making defamatory remarks can have serious legal consequences to you. Hotcopper should not allow this to happen on this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $270.8K 22.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8603500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1403396 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.