OSL 0.00% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

So you started changing narrative to suit your own theory.The...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    So you started changing narrative to suit your own theory.

The word stock pumper used for those who bought stock at 0.005 then pumping the stock and sold at 1.1c is only for those who were involved in that activity. If you know them then let us know but if you don't then shut up with your nonsense AI written comments.

Nothing in my comment identify or ascertain who they are as an individual so you are beating the bush for no reason other than making up stories.

second, regarding stock picker word which is under no law is defamatory. It is the word fund manager like to call themselves including show examples of how their stock picking skill helped their fund earn millions so just because you want to look at it negatively with ulterior motives don't mean I have that meaning.

context of my comment is simple that Peter hall was stock picker & fund manager and he had made money in past in sirtex. I lost the article where he did mentioned how much money they made in Sirtex and nothing wrong about it. There are many successful stock picker on ASX and he is not the only one.

magellan fund used to have a very good stock picker not just helping their clients but also making lot of money for himself. However recent history of magellan suggest that not every stock picker stays successful for long and they do pick stocks that sometimes don't work to how they expected which results into loss of earnings for the funds and clients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $61.17K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4563994 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 599729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.